Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Be Inspired With Me....

I came across this video a few years ago and something reminded me of it so I went searching through the multitude of bookmarks that I can't stop adding to, and finally found it.  I do have a 'system' for headings and titles and so on, but I'm beginning to think it needs to be reworked.  Hmm, means that I'll have to sit and stare at it for a while......I'm sure anything is better than this.

Anyway, I was reading someone elses blog and he used a word, 'inspiration' and that was what reminded me of this video about Nick Vujicic and I was inspired to share it with you because watching it both shamed me and inspired me.  He has a spirit that just boggles my mind and makes me want to do better!  Enjoy the beauty of his soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment